During the flight, it is the responsibility of the airline to provide assistance by ensuring:
- free carriage of recognised assistance dogs in the cabin, subject to pre-booking and unless it is technically unfeasible;
- free carriage of medical equipment and up to two pieces of mobility equipment (subject to advance notice of 48 hours) depending on the space available on board the aircraft and in accordance with the legislation on the carriage of dangerous goods;
- communication of essential flight information in accessible formats;
- that all reasonable efforts are made to arrange seating to meet the needs of the passenger, subject to availability and safety requirements;
- assistance in moving to toilet facilities if required;
- that all reasonable efforts are made to give the accompanying person, if any, a seat next to the passenger.