The State Plan for Aviation Safety (SPAS) is one of the key documents produced by ENAC as part of the State Safety Programme – Italy to describe the activities in order to assure the highest level of Safety for the Italian Civil Aviation, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 article 8.
The SPAS is a 5-year plan as the European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS), therefore the plan described in this document is relevant to the five years 2021-2025.
With the SPAS, ENAC aims the following objectives:
● implement the strategic decisions adopted in the State Safety Programme - Italy
● meet the Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 article 8 requirement
● put in place the safety actions identified in the EPAS by EASA, as relevant to the Member States
● put in place the safety actions identified at National level based on the collected safety data by ENAC
● fulfil the safety risk mitigation actions identified at both national and european level.
The document is available here below in pdf format: